If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (336) 946-1131

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage in a basement closet

The water heater tank failed and caused water to be sprayed in this closet. It went undetected as it is in the basement and usually not a used space. Mold is like seed when watered it will grow in as little as 48-72 hours. Much of the mold on this sheet rock in the water heater closet was demolished and replaced. Typically we can cut the sheet rock out to 12 inches above the visible mold. In this case it was more advantageous to open up the closet to dry the rest of the effected basement. We methodically went through this to Mitigate, Professionally Dry, and Restore  to a preloss condition, "Like it never even happened" if you have mold call SERVPRO of West Forsyth County Directly at 336-946-1131